We’re looking for a highly detail-oriented digital project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
A little bit about the role:
You will manage a handful of clients and their needs while coordinating and scheduling work with multiple members of the digital marketing and development teams.
Your primary duties will include:
- Handling client communications and reporting
- Working with the design team to develop ad creative
- Managing project timelines for website development
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Managing developers, digital marketers, and designers
- Assigning tasks and duties as needed
- Scheduling client status meetings
- Managing project scopes
- Clearing any roadblocks
- Contributing to proposals and quotes
- Assessing and evaluating project success from start to finish
- Quoting new initiatives as needed
You will act as the primary liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team. You will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with your assigned accounts and occasionally help assist with other accounts and anything needed from the internal team. This is a fast-paced and very rewarding role with a lot of benefits and perks.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be organized and have a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate will have a solid foundation in digital marketing as well as a general understanding of web development. Experience with different Content Management Systems is extremely helpful. Willing to wear more than one hat and having a “how can I help?” spirit is also a plus in our fast-growing agency.
Salary: $60,000 to $90,000; overall compensation may vary.