Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Are you a think-on-your-feet, driven IT professional who thrives on challenge? Are you a problem solver? Do you drink unreasonable amounts of coffee? If you answered yes to two or more of those questions, Fyin.com might just be the right place for you.
We take the old "work hard, play hard" adage to heart. When it comes to challenging projects, our default is to say, "yes, absolutely." Once that challenging project has successfully taken flight, you might find us hitting the Foosball table for a quick game or finding a little time to visit the ski cabin in Winter Park. We've even been known to embark on a mountain biking adventure.
If you're passionate, hard-working, and driven to succeed, we invite you to join our team!
Current Open Positions:
Location: Denver, CO
Seeking an experienced full stack .NET Web Developer to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides growth and learning opportunities. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional who enjoys being challenged by new technologies and working with an energetic team of developers.
Under general supervision, with broad scope for the exercise of independent initiative and judgment, this developer is responsible for the system analysis, technical design, development, testing, enhancement, and maintenance of various applications that support Fyin.com's business functions. The selected candidate will be required to perform tasks related to the development of software applications, Umbraco CMS and data transformation activities for the Agency.
- Responsible for full software development life cycle, including user interface design, database development, back-end architecture, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures.
- Understand Fyin.com's strategic initiatives and develop technology solutions that deliver the required business value
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
- Maintain data security and internal controls of environment to adequately protect Agency assets and records
- Work directly with Fyin.com's client partners as needed
- Strong demonstrable experience in systems architecture and N-tier application development using Microsoft’s web technology stack (ASP.NET MVC, C#, IIS 8, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web API)
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- Ability to build/create/maintain application databases utilizing MS SQL Server
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, recognize and react to changing business needs and effectively prioritize tasks
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and business units. Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of projects are necessary, as well as the ability to rapidly acquire new domain familiarity.
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Ability to analyze, document and validate software requirements
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
- Experience reverse engineering legacy monolithic client-server applications and reengineering and rewriting in segments in a loosely coupled service oriented architecture
- Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
Preferred skills and experience:
- 4+ years of development experience.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC 4/5
- 3 - 4 years of experience with C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, IIS.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with Umbraco CMS
- 4 + years of experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, Views.
- 2+ years of Entity Framework (EF) experience.
- 2+ years of Web Services/WCF/Web API experience.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in designing rich dynamic web applications using HTML5 features along with Responsive Design using CSS3
Location: Denver, CO
Hi there! We’re looking for an experienced Digital Media Strategist who will be responsible for developing, executing, managing, and reporting on paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple verticals.
This position requires a true rockstar when it comes to running paid campaigns. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for executing advanced techniques related to researching, developing, building, and reporting on all functions of a paid media campaign within the following channels:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Some more detail on the day-to-day:
- Executing a well-thought-out strategy and implementing digital media campaigns across multiple channels and meeting clients’ goals while not exceeding set budgets.
- Continuously monitoring and reporting on paid media campaigns for our current and any new clients while offering recommendations on how to improve campaigns and provide clarity on goals and KPI’s.
- Developing integrated paid media campaigns and performing keyword research, bid management, and reporting while managing a set budget per account.
- Implementing advanced techniques across search, display, video, and social campaigns. Audience segmentation, and remarketing lists for search ads to ensure the right message is being delivered to the right user at the right time to achieve the greatest ROI.
- Demonstrated understanding of paid social audience targeting and creative strategy for ad copy messaging and aligning verbiage within the vertical being targeted.
- Monitoring landing page performance and offering recommendations to improve performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics as it relates to setting up conversion tracking and goals to measure effectiveness of paid campaigns.
- Understand how to perform competitive analysis and measure client performance against top competitors. Spotting trends and implementing new tactics to stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide monthly reports broken down to clients goals and KPI’s while being able to clearly explain what was implemented, how it impacted campaigns, and outline next steps based on the previous month's performance.
- Providing sales support when needed to help the business development team bring on new clients and any estimates needed to perform work based on what the client is looking to achieve.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years managing paid media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Required experience with Google suite of tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Preferred experience within Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising channels.
- Experience managing video campaigns and programmatic DSP’s is a major plus.
- Experience within an agency setting is strongly preferred but not required if the above requirements are met.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to audit, provide recommendations, and execute those recommendations on ad/analytics accounts.
- Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately interact with all levels of management and work both independently and with the team as a whole.
- Google Skillshop certifications are a major plus but not required. However, given the new rules with the Google partners program (50% of users need to have certs) you will be required to get certified in at least two of the provided Skillshop certifications.
Location: Denver, CO
Seeking an energetic Web Developer to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides growth and learning opportunities.
The ideal applicant will be a quick learner who excels in a fast-paced environment. While you will work in a supportive team environment with other skilled developers, having the ability to problem-solve and create innovative solutions independently is a plus.
The new hire will be challenged with working on a variety of digital marketing and web development projects.