work _ here
We are seeking an experienced .NET Web Developer to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides growth and learning opportunities. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional who enjoys being challenged by new technologies and working with an energetic team of developers.
Under general supervision, with broad scope for the exercise of independent initiative and judgment, this developer is responsible for the system analysis, technical design, development, testing, enhancement, and maintenance of various applications that support FYIN's clients. The selected candidate will be required to perform tasks related to the development of custom software applications, nopCommerce platform, custom plugins, and data transformation activities for the Agency’s clients.
- Produce components for new and current applications as part of the development team, with a focus on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Ability to operate independently and as a team lead and/or architect.
- Gather and document functional requirements
- Using functional requirements as a guide, create technical specifications.
- Lead and delegate work to other team members as appropriate.
- Create application/unit tests in accordance with a test plan.
- Ability to communicate effectively, share concerns, and discuss ideas both internally and externally.
- Participate in code reviews; provide code to the team for review; and successfully review other team members' code to ensure that all accepted code satisfies team standards and appropriately fulfills requirements and design.
- Task execution is independent, and the ability to provide technical solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Ecommerce Platforms and Coding (nopCommerce, Virto)
- Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL
- Web Services & API (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Work Experience in Micro services implementation
- Authentication & Authorization: Concepts and Frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (Angular, Vue.js)
- Familiarity with team development, including code sharing, code reviews, source control (TFS and/or GIT).
- Experience developing optimized, enterprise-level applications with emphasis on performance and scalability.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
NOTE: This position is in Denver. We may consider a remote team member if an exceptional candidate with the right skills/experience applies for this role. Salary will vary (within the given range) depending on level of experience and demonstrated ability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $ 40,000 – 160,000 DOE