work _ here
Paid Media Strategist
Job location: Denver
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Strategist who will be responsible for developing, executing, managing, and reporting on paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple verticals.
This position requires a true rockstar when it comes to running paid campaigns. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for executing advanced techniques related to researching, developing, building, and reporting on all functions of a paid media campaign within the following channels:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Some more detail on the day-to-day:
- Executing a well-thought-out strategy and implementing digital media campaigns across multiple channels and meeting clients’ goals while not exceeding set budgets.
- Continuously monitoring and reporting on paid media campaigns for our current and any new clients while offering recommendations on how to improve campaigns and provide clarity on goals and KPI’s.
- Developing integrated paid media campaigns and performing keyword research, bid management, and reporting while managing a set budget per account.
- Implementing advanced techniques across search, display, video, and social campaigns. Audience segmentation, and remarketing lists for search ads to ensure the right message is being delivered to the right user at the right time to achieve the greatest ROI.
- Demonstrated understanding of paid social audience targeting and creative strategy for ad copy messaging and aligning verbiage within the vertical being targeted.
- Monitoring landing page performance and offering recommendations to improve performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics as it relates to setting up conversion tracking and goals to measure the effectiveness of paid campaigns.
- Understand how to perform competitive analysis and measure client performance against top competitors. Spotting trends and implementing new tactics to stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide monthly reports broken down to clients' goals and KPI’s while being able to clearly explain what was implemented, how it impacted campaigns, and outline next steps based on the previous month's performance.
- Providing sales support when needed to help the business development team bring on new clients and any estimates needed to perform work based on what the client is looking to achieve.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year managing paid media campaigns, preferably in Google.
- Required experience with Google suite of tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Preferred experience within Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising channels.
- Experience managing video campaigns and programmatic DSP’s is a major plus.
- Experience within an agency setting is strongly preferred but not required if the above requirements are met.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to audit, provide recommendations, and execute those recommendations on ad/analytics accounts.
- Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately interact with all levels of management and work both independently and with the team as a whole.
- Google Skillshop certifications are a major plus but not required. However, given the new rules with the Google partners program (50% of users need to have certs) you will be required to get certified in at least two of the provided Skillshop certifications.
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000; overall compensation may vary.