We’re looking for a highly detail-oriented project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Your primary duties will include:
- Manage multiple e-commerce and other web-based projects throughout the project lifecycle including discovery, estimating, planning, analysis and design, development, deployment, and closure.
- Determine project milestones and actively measure project progress against milestones to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Ensure the project follows Agile methodology process and work with the team to complete sprint planning and sprint demos.
- Develop and maintain key project deliverables: project plans, scope documents, communication plans, status reports, financial and risk management plans.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients while in the production process; in-person meetings as required.
- Build credibility and trust with the Client to ensure the project meets the Client’s needs and adheres to the approved budget.
- Work with quality assurance team to ensure the solution meets requirements and functions properly
- Deliver weekly status reports and other required communication to ensure Client is informed and aware of the project status.
- Work with the delivery team to determine and prioritize project objectives and project risks.
- Assign tasks, set priorities, and provide guidance in the completion of tasks and deliverables.
- Alongside other Project Managers, solve team staffing conflicts due to moving targets within project life cycle to ensure efficient staff utilization.
- Manage, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Contribute to business development activities and help the Sales team with estimating and delivering solutions to prospects.
You will act as the primary liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team. You will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with your assigned accounts and occasionally help assist with other accounts and anything needed from the internal team. This is a fast-paced and very rewarding role with a lot of benefits and perks.
Experience with different Content Management Systems is extremely helpful. Willing to wear more than one hat and having a “how can I help?” spirit is also a plus in our fast-growing agency.
Salary: $60,000 to $90,000; overall compensation may vary.