We’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager who will be responsible for developing, executing, managing, and reporting on organic traffic across multiple client verticals.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for executing advanced techniques related to researching, developing, building, and reporting on all functions of SEO.
Some more detail on the day-to-day:
- Executing a well-thought-out strategy and implementing across multiple channels and meeting clients’ goals.
- Continuously monitoring and reporting on organic traffic for our current and any new clients while offering recommendations on how to improve and provide clarity on goals and KPI’s.
- Developing integrated strategies utilizing all digital channels to help drive organic and direct traffic.
- Implementing techniques while leveraging GSC, GMB, GA, SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc to identify any areas of opportunity.
- Demonstrated understanding of driving organic traffic through multiple channels.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics as it relates to measuring the effectiveness of SEO strategies.
- Understand how to perform competitive analysis, share of voice, and measure client performance against top competitors. Spotting trends and implementing new tactics to stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide monthly reports broken down to clients' goals and KPIs while being able to clearly explain what was implemented, how it impacts performance, and outline next steps based on the previous month's performance.
- Providing sales support when needed to help the business development team bring on new clients and any estimates needed to perform work based on what the client is looking to achieve.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years managing organic strategies across multiple channels.
- Required experience with Google suite of tools: Search Console, Analytics, GMB, etc.
- Preferred experience within E-Commerce.
- Experience with content writing a major plus.
- Experience within an agency setting is strongly preferred but not required if the above requirements are met.
- Ability to audit, provide recommendations, and execute those recommendations.
- Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately interact with all levels of management and work both independently and with the team as a whole.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year; overall compensation may vary.